Pages

We're talking books, blogs and blurb. Join in with our chats about which books are feeding our hunger for a good read.


Friday 21 June 2013

What's going on in your reading world?

Just wondered what people are reading at the moment. I am currently reading The Execution of Noa P. Singleton (Elizabeth L. Silver)- a story of a woman who has been on death row for ten years and is fast approaching her 'end' date. She is visited by a lawyer and the mother of the victim, who she has never denied killing. Noa narrates the story and we are told in a kind of flashback what happened all those years ago; what led to the circumstances which put her in this terrible position. I'm about half-way through (so no spoilers, please if anyone has read it!), seems a fairly good book and I'm pretty sure there are going to be some twists and turns before I reach the end. I'll let you know.

Really looking forward to the next book I have lined up:        Neil Gaiman's The Ocean At The End Of The Lane (OAEOL- for short). I've been reading a lot of his stuff recently and this is getting rave reviews, so I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment