Pages

We're talking books, blogs and blurb. Join in with our chats about which books are feeding our hunger for a good read.


Wednesday 5 October 2011

Get the reading bug!

Hello All
How are people doing with the poetry competition? Hope all the potential poets out there are having a go at the competition. Why not share some of your ideas on this board?
Don't forget to comment on here about the books you are reading too. It's a sharing world these days, we'd like to read anything you'd recommend.

3 comments:

  1. Just started The Woman in White- looks promising, I read it all the way to Northampton, while I was on the bus. Looking forward to lunch, so I can read some more!!
    Nichola@ NC Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't decide what to read next, the website goodreads.com is a great place to look. You can sign up for free and rate books that you have already read and they will give you personalised recommendations! I'm reading "Starter for Ten" by David Nicholls at the moment - it's very funny! But I can't decide what at read next so I will see what they suggest for me on GoodReads :)

    Jo@ NC Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get e-mails from Good Reads. It is a useful website. My Kindle account also recommends books it thinks I will like. Going to the public library next week, so I can choose some more. Need to keep up our support of them!!
    Nichola@NC Library

    ReplyDelete